My Newz 'n Ideas Plus!
Monday, August 14, 2006

 

Dead Bodies in Lebanon Prove Iranian Involvement

Friday, August 11, 2006.
Iran caught dead-handed. More news from Lebanon. Ganji goes to Hollywood... Oh really? I did not stop my support for you, and I will not stop my support for Israel. How dare you!

Iranian regime killing the "stars of the opposition." Iran Freedom & Support Act: closer to passage? Here are a few other news items you may have missed. To view the other articles of today, please click on the day of the week on top.

I would like to thank Doctor Zin and his wonderful team for all of their work in bringing us the news. Iran is a closed society, so the news is very hard and dangerous to aquire. Thank for going beyond the 'wall of silence' to bring us this news.

Category: The Daily Briefing on Iran.



<< Home