My Newz 'n Ideas Plus!
Monday, June 19, 2006

 
I am going to just give the sections today. There will be a link at the end of each day for you to go to. Remember, if you'd like to see all the stories, please click on the title. Thank you!

Friday, June 16, 2006.
US Senate votes down Iran Freedom and Support Act and passes weaker version.
Iran threatens to develop a "nuclear defense." Western promised "sticks" were delivered to Iran orally. Iran seeks to transform the Shanghai Cooperation Organization summit. Putin claims Iran ready to talk. But Iran sends a different message. Iran and Syria sign military agreement to counter US threats. Zarqawi betrayed by Iran? Iranian economists warn Ahmadinejad. West condemns Iran's attacks on peaceful demonstrators. Here are a few other news items you may have missed. The link I am providing will give you the short version of the articles available. It is My Newz 'n Ideas Plus! I hope you enjoy this site. I use it for the longer version of articles I have written. Thank you, and have a good day.

Category: Iran.



<< Home